July 28, 2009

☆ Just like we used to be [wip]

"Just like we used to be"
( "同じように") Onaji Youni
Vocaloid: Miku Hatsune & Kaito
Literal Translation: motokokusanagi2009

Love this, love this song. I repeat again, love this song. I requested the translation for future dubwork. Currently working out the kinks and weird grammatical errors in the direct translation. A lot of syllables, not enough English words to fill them. Here we go into more 'improvisation land' once again.

I'm interested in auditioning a male dubber for the part of Kaito in this track. Once the lyrics are finished fully, I'll be placing them in another blog post at some point in the future and will actively start taking open auditions. For now, for those interested, keep it in mind as what I'm considering is a future project. I'm asking that all that audition for this part are male only. Sorry everyone, but this duet is for male and female vocal.

What I'm looking for in particular is someone that is able to hit the higher vocal register without strain on the voice or screeching the notes. They need to be comfortable in hitting higher, falsetto ranges and able to take proper breaths between the lyrics.

I don't usually do duets as I find them difficult and there is much more to creating a duet between two people other than a simple noise reduction and slapping them into overlying tracks. I will be taking into consideration how each auditioned voice blends and matches with mine for both solo and harmony purposes.

WIP-- and will be posting more information about it when it's ready for auditioning on the Voice Acting Alliance community forums.


No comments:

Post a Comment