November 28, 2009

☆ 『rockleetist』 on the radio?!

『rockleetist』 on the radio?! That's right!
I recently had contact with Nick Rucker, the host of a local radio show who heard of me through one of the customers that go to my store. (For those of you that read my blog, and don't know- I own a gaming & anime shop in Bangor, Maine.)

After some chatting and deliberation on what tracks he'd be using, we agreed to an on-air interview featured on December 13th, 2009. For those that won't be able to access Maine's radio stations, I've requested a recorded copy for upload on the internet.

He'll be promoting four songs;
"Love is War" || Video & MP3
"Just Be Friends" || Video & MP3
"Strobe Nights" || Video & MP3
"Melody.ExE (Melody...) || Video & MP3

Which starts this weekend (November 28t 2009) until the interview on the 13th next month. That's all the information that I have available for you all at the moment, but I will have the the dial numbers and more at a later time.

Tune in and give me your luck and support! ♥ ♥

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is so awesome! (I'm a subber on YouTube by the way) I can't wait to hear it. Though I'll be listening to the recorded version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats! I know this is a bit late, but I've only recently begun reading this blog. I'm curious as to how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever upload this? I'd be really interested in hearing that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you see about trying to get a station in Rochester NY to broadcast your song covers?

    ReplyDelete